If you believe you are being or have been discriminated against at work, it is imperative that you hire a skilled workplace discrimination lawyer who will fight vigorously for you!
San Diego workplace discrimination attorneys at Ceartas Legal LLP work aggressively to preserve and protect the rights of workers throughout San Diegocounty.
If you’ve been the victim of workplace discrimination, contact our lawyers at Ceartas Legal LLP at (619) 819-9396 or (619) 819-5120 to set up an appointment for a free consultation. We will meet with you to thoroughly review your matter, and provide a comprehensive case analysis.
We take cases on contingency. You don’t pay any attorney’s fees unless our lawyers obtain compensation on your behalf for the harm you suffered.
Workplace Discrimination Lawyer in San Diego
Workplace discrimination can take many forms. It can not only adversely affect your work performance, but can also lead to emotional distress and affect your enjoyment of life. As a result, State and Federal law protect employees against workplace discrimination.
Common types of workplace discrimination arise from:
- Age Discrimination (40+ years of age)
- Racial Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Mental Illness Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
If you have suffered consistent, ongoing harassment at work due to any of the preceding, you don’t have to sit by and continue to be targeted by your employer. Call San Diego workplace discrimination attorneys at Ceartas Legal LLP to make an appointment for a free consultation.
Workplace Discrimination Attorney Representation in San Diego
When an employee is discriminated against in the workplace, it can have a devastating impact on the victim’s life. A skilled employment lawyer at Ceartas Legal LLP can help you fight back and obtain fair and just compensation.
Our highly experienced and expert San Diego workplace discrimination lawyers will thoroughly review your allegations to determine if you have a viable workplace discrimination claim based upon the actions of your employer, including supervisors, human resources, and other co-workers.
Examples of workplace discrimination include but are not limited to the following:
- Denial of Benefits Available to Co-Workers
- Denial of Equal Pay
- Excluding Employees from Training Programs for Advancement that are Offered to Others
- Not Hiring a Prospective Employee for Discriminatory Reasons
- Refusal to Interview a Prospective Employee
- Severe Harassment that Causes an Employee to Quit
- Terminating an Employee for Discriminatory Reasons
- Unwarranted Denial of Pay Raises and Merit Bonuses
- Unwarranted Refusal to Promote Otherwise Eligible Employees